- DOES BARKREMOTE HURT MY DOG’S EARS?
- IS BARKREMOTE HARMFUL TO MY OTHER PETS?
- MY NEIGHBORS DOG’S BARK ALL THE TIME. WILL BARKREMOTE WORK?
BarkRemote is a training aid. It is not an on/off switch for your dog nor is it a remote control. Simply pushing the button may make your dog stop barking momentarily, but what keeps your dog from not barking in inappropriate situations in the long term is training. Therefore, when you use BarkRemote and the dog stops barking, you must praise him or her and reinforce the good behavior. Then, the dogs come to associate their compliance with BarkRemote's ultrasonic tone with good behavior. That is what stops them from inappropriate barking. Clearly, you can’t train your neighbour’s dogs in this fashion unless you have access to them regularly.
- WHAT IS THE RANGE OF THE BARKREMOTE?
Approximately 20-30 feet. Remember, BarkRemote is a training aid and as such you should be close to your dog so that you can praise him or her when he stops barking.
- CAN I USE BARKREMOTE ON OTHER DOGS?
Yes. You can take your BarkRemote on a walk and drive off nuisance or annoying dogs with it when it is set on Setting II. This setting should not be used for training your dog. Consult your owners manual for further details.
- WHAT KIND OF BATTERY DOES BARKREMOTE USE?
The BarkRemote Handheld Device uses a single 9 volt battery (the square kind).
- I BOUGHT THIS DEVICE ON AMAZON / TARGET / WALMART AND I HAVE PROBLEMS:
We do NOT sell on Amazon, Target, Walmart or any other place except on the OFFICIAL BARKREMOTE SITE. Beware, there are many knock offs of our product but this is the original product and this is the ONLY place where you can buy it!
- I NEED SUPPORT ON MY PRODUCT.